Subsea International Ltd provide a wide range of technologies and systems to resolve the problems our customer's find in their project portfolios. We work with high quality 'partners' selected from our worldwide supply chain
The following highlights some of the issues our customers have asked us to help resolve. Call or email us to find out how we can help you.
- Atex rated crawler camera and video recording solution for a major environmental remediation company
- Floating fuel storage systems for a global engineering contractor
- Internal caisson inspection and leak detection solutions for a North Sea Owner/Operator
- Provision of corrosion protection options for an offshore renewable energy technology company
- Integrated electronics package and USV solution for estuary survey
- Integrated ROV solutions supporting a variety Government security agencies
- Umbilical development supporting ROV upgrades
- Provision of bespoke remotely operated 'robots' for IED intervention
- Integrated ROV with brush cleaning solution for Government owned decommissioning owner/operator
Financing your soultion:
Subsea International is delighted to be able to offer our customers a financing facility to buy solutions using our arrangement with Ashwood Partnerships in the UK: http://www.ashwoodpartnerships.co.uk/of-interest/
The financing package is dealt with independently of Subsea International and is offered on a case-by-case basis. In essence, you wish to buy equipment from us but the impact on your cashflow is too great, then Ashwood Partnerships will discuss with you how to solve the problem.
Paul Jolley Managing Partner (pictured below) says: "Ashwood Partnerships specialise in sourcing and implementing funding solutions that help Companies:
With our ethos of Business first, funding second we evaluate every funding solution from a Business perspective. With extensive practical and commercial experience of the Maritime, Offshore, Subsea, O&G and Renewable sectors we understand the equipment, technologies, operating environment and supply chain challenges".
We can put you in touch or you can make contact directly via the website link above or if you prefer by calling Paul Jolley directly on: